Wednesday 8 November 2017

Creative and Technical model And imagine world

8th of November 2017.

I have begun to make the designs the indentations in Photoshop I have some spirals and i have the colors set up to allow Mudbox to imprint them. The background is black and the spiral is white with a gray outline this will make it stick out i added gray border to smooth the transition i want to design some more to imprint in.



I still have some refining to do on the imprint as i want a sharper edge this is something i intend on adding in.


For the Imagine worlds Project I am mostly just focusing on the sled model as thats my main part of imagine worlds but everything is slowly coming together and the animation is starting to take shape.

Overall the team is working effectively and we are getting everything ready. The animation is forming well. For Time I believe we will hit the deadline if we keep working well however we don't have much time to spare. Looking at other members work everyone is working effective. I belive i have been managing my time well as my C&T and imagine worlds tasks overlap it means that i can tick off 2 boxes at once. While I still have other imagine worlds tasks to do i think they are minor and i should be able to get then finished off quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment