Wednesday 13 December 2017

Creative and Techncal Submission

This is the final submission of my creative and technical model I have been working on this for a while and I have gone through multiple versions of it and I have the final product. As what I am creating isn't something that exists in real life which means I have some creative freedom over the design of the model.

The first Lowpoly I made was a lot rougher and harder edges which the low poly you see now is a more smoothed version compare to the original. The high poly is smoother as well as the edges are a lot rounder than the low poly as well. Once i had made the high poly the next step was to design and prepare the extra details which included the spirals. I drew them in photoshop and sculpted them onto the model in Mudbox, it took a few different attempts but I ended up with a design I was happy with.

The final step was the bake and the texture, the bake I had a few issues with the biggest being that the low and high poly models were too different in shape I ended up remaking the high poly model to solve this. Once that was solved I just had to paint the model. The Main colour is a metallic red with gold trims on all of the edges.


Sketchfab

https://sketchfab.com/models/5017c870b2f044e3a153ef7aba971c57



Powerpoint

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16D2-kmLL8WwOTDHvoazETKgjZufWbTt5/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment