Sunday 18 February 2018

Bullet Jet motion graphic


https://vimeo.com/256306529

This is my second attempt at creating motion graphics in after effects. For this idea I wanted to do something that transforms into a jet by wings popping out for this I chose a bullet. To start the animation I needed to fire the bullet I decided it would be easier if I green screened myself and coloured me to match the rest of the art. And overall I could get better quality out of it, compared to if I drew and animated a full silhouette.
All of the art was created by me in Photoshop for the buildings however I used reference images to trace over to help build a better silhouette for them. The animation starts off with the bullet flying across building and then growing wings and becoming a jet. The animation ends with the jet flying towards the camera.
Most of the animation was done within just using key frames and movement points and adjusting them when needed. The only part which I went in knowing nothing about was 3D layers which is what made the jet move towards the camera as if it was flying above it.

This project was mostly done as practice for future graphic projects I might be working on so I could gain some more experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment