Friday 11 May 2018

Designing the Bridges Stairs

I have started matt painting the bridges where the staircase is I have added a few signs and posters
as well as overturned shopping trolleys to the ground to make it feel like it was abandoned in a hurry.
One major issue I will need to face is tracking so far I have tried various methods
with little success, i am going to likely try out moche for my tracking as i will have better results
however, it’s awkward to use as i can’t use it in college to it incompatible footage so i need to do it at
home and at home, i lack Element 3D so i need to move around notepads with text
data to get everything together successfully


We are still able to rely on each other as a team to get the work done and we are able
to help out each other when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment