Monday 16 January 2017

Room project : Draws 16/1/17

This session i created the storage draws for my room i begun with a the draws them self which i started by making the handles which were created from a cylinder and half a sphere which i modified to fit the shape i needed.


 I spent the largest part of my time working on the pattern on each individual draw. To do this i made the pattern in 3d and then put inside the draw used the Boolean tool to cut the pattern into the draw. To finish the draw i added the handles and i had completed the draw. I copied it 5 times and put it on the main structure. The finishing touching were the space at the bottom, and the rounded edges on the top.



I has an issue with the Boolean as both shapes disappeared when i used it but i found a way round it by going into to the settings and using legacy settings which seemed to fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment