Tuesday 10 April 2018

Improving the reactor

I have been working on improving the reactor design as I still can’t seem to get it exactly how I want it to look I’m also considering moving it to a different scene due to having an issue making it fit into the current scene and look realistic. Unfortunately, due to having numerous issues with after effects it’s taking more time than it should due to me needed to troubleshoot issues and deal with crashes.


Communication is holding up I have been working with Jake to assist him in his work due to him having some technical issues with rotoscoping so I have been providing help to get his done. I have also been providing feedback on the scene to help improve parts of it eg colour of the grass and getting the shadows to look like they were real.

No comments:

Post a Comment