Monday 16 April 2018

Using element 3D and Changing the scene

The Lab scene is almost done and i have decided to abandon the reactor idea as i can’t get it look great and getting it positioned right is important and i can’t find a nice position for it to go in.I am using element 3D to add microscopes to the scene to make a science lab i have never used it before so i am leaning as i go.
I have also added flaks to the scene to touch it up i have a temporary green mat in  it to make the flask visible as it’s glass and transparent on the bright background.

Team work is going great as i have never used Element 3D before i was relying on my group and the youtube tutorials to teach me and they made sure i was able to get my work done as well as their own. Overall i am happy with the scene and with the help my group could provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment