Monday 2 April 2018

Start of the Lab

The lab scene is still being worked as they are a lot to do for it to try and create a realistic lab scene. So far I have adjusted the colour to a blue to make it more like what you picture a lab as I've added graphs and charts to all the monitors one of them being animated. I might put it in the background somewhere else if I can’t find a good location in this scene. I want to try and add some 3d objects as well if I can but for that, I’ll wait until I’m back at college to access element 3D which will assist in the task. The biggest part which will take some time is creating a reactor using the Saber plugin to make an energy beam with reactor casing which will be placed into the wall somewhere. I have a few ideas on how to do this I’ll trying some designs to see what I can make.

I also have another scene where the actor is running down the stairs this one has less to add to it however so it shouldn’t take too long just a colour correction and then some other minor add-ons.

As it’s the easter my group is working more independently as we're not all together but we have communication channels established for providing assistance to each other and for a scrum when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment