Saturday 14 April 2018

Prepping for the MVP

It’s the final few days before we return to college and have the MVP I just have a few minor things to add then I’ll do a render of my scene to add to what we have so far to qualify for the MVP I will have further changes to make as this is the priority scene I’m working on but I believe it’s of a high standard.

To go with it we have a News report scene done by Liam which should be ready for some minor changes to improve it. Jake is also matt painting a scene outside scene which I have seen parts knowing it should be in a renderable state. And Charlie is still working on his scene and suffering through the pain of working in after effects with various issues slowing down progress. We also have the title scene to add them all too when we get back to college we can all render out our scenes and do an MVP render to gain feedback and do a major progress check.

Overall I’m happy with the progress made over easter both individuality and from the group as a whole. For the project, I’m happy we are on track as we all took the major scenes first and any minor scenes wouldn’t take as long to complete so they aren’t expect to be done right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment